These strawberry-banana flavored frozen yogurt cupcakes are a perfect sweet treat on those hot summer days. And since they are under 100 calories, you can have two and not feel bad about it. Enjoy!
Total Time: 4 hrs. 20 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 12 servings, 1 cupcake each
3½ cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
2 Tbsp. raw honey
6 medium strawberries, pureed
½ medium ripe banana, pureed
36 dark chocolate morsels (about 2 Tbsp.)
1. Place 12 silicone baking cups on a baking sheet. Set aside.
2. Combine yogurt and honey in a medium bowl; mix well.
3. Place 3 Tbsp. yogurt mixture in each baking cup.
4. Top evenly with strawberries, banana, and 2 additional Tbsp. yogurt mixture.
5. Top each cupcake with 3 morsels.
6. Freeze for 4 hours, or until firm.
7. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Tip: You can make this recipe using silicone baking cups, a silicone muffin pan, or a regular muffin pan. When using the regular muffin pan, to remove cupcakes, dip the bottom of the pan in hot water for 20 seconds.
Nutritional Information (per serving):