Here’s another favorite Kale recipe that has just 128 calories per serving, but also has 6 grams of fiber and 10 grams of protein so you’ll stay full. Just throw all the ingredients into your slow cooker and you’ll have dinner waiting on you once you return from a busy day of work or running the kids all over town. I love to add some parmesan cheese toasts for dunking.
What is one of your favorite soup recipes?
Comment below and share! 🙂
- 32 oz carton fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 (15-oz) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ½ cup chopped carrot
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 lb fresh kale, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Combine broth, beans, onion, carrot, celery, rosemary, salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper in a 4-quart slow cooker, stirring to combine.
- Cover and cook on Low 6 hours.
- Stir in kale; cover and cook on High 1 hour longer.
- Stir in vinegar before serving.
- Divide into 6 equal portions.