You’ve probably heard of clean eating, but you may not know what it is exactly or how to go about cleaning up your diet. Eating clean is a good way to refresh your eating habits: it’s about eating more of the best and healthiest options in each of the food groups—and eating less of the not-so-healthy ones. That means embracing foods like vegetables, fruits and whole grains, plus healthy proteins and fats. It also means cutting back on refined grains, added sugars, salt and unhealthy fats. And since you don’t have to count calories or give up whole food groups, it’s easy to follow.
This 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge gives you a game plan, recipes, and a practical way to get in the habit of eating better.
The Challenge contains the following:
– Easy delicious recipe options for every meal and snack
– Short and simple exercise plans to keep you moving
– A private Facebook group for complete support
– My personal attention and guidance
Follow these 5 simple rules for the next 5 days, listed in order of importance. The closer you’re able to adhere to these 5 rules, the better results you will see. I will post helpful tips for the next 7 days to help you stay on track, but THIS is going to be your mantra for the next 7+ days:
- ELIMINATE processed foods; try new, healthier recipes as alternative
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Whole Grain Pasta and Wheat
- Lean Protein, Healthy Fats
- Organic or Grass Fed Products
- Limited Dairy Products
- Not Allowed
- White – Flour, Rice, Sugar
- Processed and Reﬁned Products
- Preservatives, Fast Food, Alcohol
- HYDRATE frequently; water only!
- NO soda or juice 😉
- Sparkling water is find, just must be all natural
- CONTROL your portion sizes. ½ your plate should be veggies/fruit, ¼ grain & ¼ protein
- EXERCISE every day, following along with the optional workout schedule
- CHECK IN daily for accountability on the Facebook page
So what do you think? Are you ready to commit?
If so, please click the Join Now button and register for a free account. I will add you to the private group where I will begin posting on Saturday to get you started. If you are a current client, contact me and let me know that you would like to join the group.
Optional: You can purchase a 5-day supply of Shakeology to use as either your breakfast or snack for $25. This will help you shed some pounds even faster, give you energy and help with food cravings. Message me asap if you are interested so that I can ship them out in time for you to start on Monday.